Welcome to PS4Hax, your official PS4 hacks, PS4 Homebrew, and PS4 Downloads scene. Check back daily to keep up with the latest PS4 Hacks and drop by our forums for more PS4 Hacks discussions.
  • Posted by Pirate , on 28/01/2015, @ 07:45pm

     

    Now this is an interesting rumor that is coming around. The Lizard squad is claiming that they have ... [Read More]

    Discuss in Forums (71)



  • 71 Comments

    1. vb_encryption_vb
      01-28-2015
      07:52 PM
      1

      Pirate wrote:
      Now this is an interesting rumor that is coming around. The Lizard squad is claiming that they have ... [Read More]

      Nothing interesting here, LS is garbage script kiddies, and they claimed to leak the info to some idiot that can't turn his PC on without the help of his mother.

    2. Cyberdreams
      01-28-2015
      08:18 PM
      2

      April fools is way off

    3. concretecork
      01-28-2015
      08:21 PM
      3

      Jailbreaking is slightly different then DDOSing. Just a tad bit different. Lol
      This from the group that took credit for shutting down Facebook and instagram a few days ago.
      Then we find out Facebook was down for a completely different reason.

      Yeah... Ok.. I believe this and everything else these dorks say.

    4. xopher
      01-28-2015
      08:21 PM
      4

      "Kdramastars" as the source. They are known for making up nothing but bull**** stories about gaming and they don't list any source at all.

      Examples of them being BS:

      http://www.kdramastars.com/.../half-life-3-confirmed.htm

      http://www.kdramastars.com/.../final-fantasy-vii-remake.htm

      Why you would believe gaming news from a website about kdrama of all things without checking for other sources is beyond me.

    5. DEFAULTDNB
      01-28-2015
      08:25 PM
      5

      <face palm> rly making this news?

      @Pirate soldierx states recktUmz0r is a faker.

    6. concretecork
      01-28-2015
      08:29 PM
      6

      DEFAULTDNB wrote:
      <face palm> rly making this news?

      @Pirate soldierx states recktUmz0r is a faker.

      I image to get more hits to the site. Prepare for incoming questions if the ps4 can be hacked yet.

    7. xBeN
      01-28-2015
      08:42 PM
      7

      Why the read more redirect to some old thread from 2007?

      Sent from my XT1063 using Tapatalk 2

    8. RiPPERD
      01-28-2015
      08:45 PM
      8

      few problems here... firstly ddos is not related to ps3 hacking in any way... so how they run own code on this?? pretty sure you dont use ps3 code for ddos lol

      also... cracked ps4 dlc... ?? really im on most pirate sites and although i have seen ps4 iso images there has not been 1 dlc on there.... let alone a cracked one!

      on the other hand though we went thru all this crap with non believers when ps3 was first hacked.... supposedly by "FERROX" and years went by.... nothing.... now there is a group/guy with CFW called FERROX using the same text and texture etc as the original.... wait and see i spose and ffs keep ya stupid dumb "can the ps4 be hacked" comments to yaself till u see it on the front page and top right corner!!

    9. Apocc
      01-28-2015
      09:10 PM
      9

      I cant wait for the day some 1 releases a JB for the ps4

    10. RCFProd
      01-28-2015
      09:22 PM
      10

      Haha Lizard Squad. What a joke. Maybe they can DDOS the server until all the jails break.

    11. Juggahax0r
      01-28-2015
      09:41 PM
      11

      Wasn't the other 'jailbreak' release also a fake? How could it all of the sudden be legit now? Lizard Squad ain't got the skill to hack anything , Ddosing is not hacking.

    12. Madsmaten
      01-28-2015
      09:48 PM
      12

      How to jailbreak PS4:
      Make sure PS4 is on network, now then follow these steps.
      1: Run "Network Stresser"
      2. Turn on PS4.

      Boom = Enjoy playing Wii U backups!

    13. jivex5k
      01-28-2015
      10:59 PM
      13

      Madsmaten wrote:
      How to jailbreak PS4:
      Make sure PS4 is on network, now then follow these steps.
      1: Run "Network Stresser"
      2. Turn on PS4.

      Boom = Enjoy playing Wii U backups!

      Finally! I've been waiting for years to get my Wii U backups working on my PS4. I'm glad lizardsquad was able to figure this out, and can only hope they will move on to the Xbox One after this so I can get my Nintendo 64DD backups working on that.

    14. hellsing9
      01-28-2015
      11:18 PM
      14

      Maybe this is an alternate universe where script kiddos actually have access to sensitive data and thus they are highly respected/praised for their stupid acts.

    15. Sidewinder_2011
      01-29-2015
      01:07 AM
      15

      here is the jailbreak http://www.mediafire.com/download/1g7ytfaeaqfeun2/PS4JAILBREAK.bat

      Just double click and all will revealed

    16. bigo93
      01-29-2015
      01:52 AM
      16

      lol, these guys are a bunch of trolls. It was humourous that they blocked PSN and Xbox live during xmas; but they are just in it for themselves.

      This news will also be a troll announcement, people will hear about this and then think they will need to get a PS4 asap to make sure they have one with the correct firmware. A lot of people missed out on their PS3, installing firmware higher than 3.55 or buying consoles whose base firmware was higher.

      So after all these people go out and buy a PS4, no jailbreak is released, they've wasted their money and lizard squad still get their lolz.

    17. concretecork
      01-29-2015
      02:01 AM
      17

      They are really trying hard to hold onto their five minutes of fame.
      Everybody should ignore them so they go away.

    18. LoverboySimer
      01-29-2015
      03:49 AM
      18

      the same site also reported jailbreak for ps4 just after the month of its launch. Dont get your hopes high.
      they will do nothing. Sending high traffic to a server and reverse coding to run anything are completely different things

    19. bobross
      01-29-2015
      04:05 AM
      19

      And here I am sitting on lanch FW 0.98... phweew

    20. SonofUgly
      01-29-2015
      04:06 AM
      20

      Pirate wrote:
      Kdramastars
      Really? You should know better than that.

    21. Kalberto
      01-29-2015
      04:12 AM
      21

      another old kdrama, yesterday lizard claimed to #offline FB, Instagram, but none of them had the prove for their actions, because I can open my FB, when lizard claimed to #offline FB on their twitter.

      now on PS4, lizard claimed it too, LOL

    22. craig0r
      01-29-2015
      05:02 AM
      22

      Lol, they just need a *few* more twitter followers and they'll release it.

    23. Nicolas19
      01-29-2015
      06:00 AM
      23

      The source is Full of SH!T,
      It will release when the global warming is over!

    24. UltraHDPS5
      01-29-2015
      06:13 AM
      24

      Fake Fraud Dot Com, Hopefully this will just push people to release a legit ps4 jailbreak news.

      Even if the lizard squad idiots release a jailbreak, who would be stupid enough to install it, it will probably have an internet kill switch that they can use on everyone, that's some Chinese **** right there.

    25. Moraduke
      01-29-2015
      06:24 AM
      25

      I figured this was fake. What is even the probability of a PS4 jailbreak/CFW/backup loader nowadays?

    26. hellsing9
      01-29-2015
      07:30 AM
      26

      LoverboySimer wrote:
      the same site also reported jailbreak for ps4 just after the month of its launch. Dont get your hopes high.
      they will do nothing. Sending high traffic to a server and reverse coding to run anything are completely different things

      Any .com like *jailbreakps4.com* or whaterver you may think are pure BS.
      PS3 is not fully *hacked* i mean there's no softmod for unhackeables and so on.

      So no chance in hell, heaven and limbo for a PS4 JB or whatever PS4 related anytime soon.

    27. LoverboySimer
      01-29-2015
      07:40 AM
      27

      Sidewinder_2011 wrote:
      here is the jailbreak http://www.mediafire.com/download/1g7ytfaeaqfeun2/PS4JAILBREAK.bat

      Just double click and all will revealed


      Lol, you might have saved this for april fool.
      but is it safe to go online after installing this? :ciao:

    28. ynotrhyme
      01-29-2015
      08:05 AM
      28

      blue balls like a mu*^(&%&^R

    29. mihaiolimpiu
      01-29-2015
      09:30 AM
      29

      Access PSN without paying... this is absolute bull... so this is just a lie as it involves server side checks!

    30. ErnieBall
      01-29-2015
      11:45 AM
      30

      Wait... you can jailbreak a console by ddosing it ? Thats amazing!

    31. hellsing9
      01-29-2015
      11:58 AM
      31

      ErnieBall wrote:
      Wait... you can jailbreak a console by ddosing it ? Thats amazing!

      Yeah today you can dd0s your way home, your neighbor, pretty much everything.
      Great minds that dedicated some of their time to investigate how a PS3 & PS4 actually works never really thought. *Why not dd0s it?*.

      This lizard-tards gave dd0s a new meaning, while the media done the rest labeling this kiddos as *hackers*.
      Just get a botnet and you are the coolest kid on the block.

    32. Zarh
      01-29-2015
      01:24 PM
      32

      This is not a april joke, just a fake article from a portal which is doing only fake article.

      BTW, @vb_encryption_vb And what about ps3hax ? this fake news is here too...

    33. Isleofdoom
      01-29-2015
      02:38 PM
      33

      This is realy front page news? Unless a good example is shown then I cod see it as front page news... I know that it also has weakness in the system as i have seen it you can gain access to hdd but to load games is another but free access to psn sound like a re-routed server if even possible

    34. vb_encryption_vb
      01-29-2015
      03:20 PM
      34

      Zarh wrote:
      This is not a april joke, just a fake article from a portal which is doing only fake article.

      BTW, @vb_encryption_vb And what about ps3hax ? this fake news is here too...

      I'm not the one that posted it. @Pirate posted it, or I think he has an autobot that post for him. I'm not sure, but I do think the garbage should be taken down.

    35. Yutolio
      01-29-2015
      03:29 PM
      35

      Why announce a jailbreak if you don't have it yet for some random date in 2015?

      Jailbreak it then hit big with the announcement that you jailbroke the ps4 with the exploit on how to do it.

    36. Sidewinder_2011
      01-29-2015
      04:53 PM
      36

      LoverboySimer wrote:
      Lol, you might have saved this for april fool.
      but is it safe to go online after installing this? :ciao:

      Yes it's safe, press start 4 times and you connect to live network too.

    37. blazinsmokey
      01-29-2015
      08:21 PM
      37

      Click Click Click Click $$$$$

    38. pauline45
      01-29-2015
      08:34 PM
      38

      yes a load of junk this is next they will say the xbox one is jailbroke and can play lps and laserdiscs with a cassette back up

    39. amp2006
      01-29-2015
      08:49 PM
      39

      no one is gunna to trust them for whatever they release .and for sure this is fake and i heard most of them are caught by feds .

    40. psxpetey
      01-29-2015
      09:49 PM
      40

      apparently they "hacked" taylor swifts twitter. Prolly just taking credit. same as this

    41. digitalia
      01-29-2015
      11:58 PM
      41

      *Checks the thread*
      * Everyone else already knows that LS are a bunch of skiddies*
      * Nothing to do here*

    42. Kalberto
      01-30-2015
      10:24 AM
      42

      I just told by anonim lizard that the jb ps4 will be release on 29 February 2015 :laugh:

    43. fromzero
      01-30-2015
      06:30 PM
      43

      2015 isn't leap year. 2016 is :-o someone better ddos lizard squads calendar app in their Windows xp mainframe before they realize there's no leap year this year and then we don't get the jailbreak!

    44. baileyscream
      01-30-2015
      07:04 PM
      44

      Why is @Pirate not researching before news posting
      What the hell is going on with this site? It's going from bad to worse


      Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic

    45. UltraHDPS5
      01-31-2015
      12:39 AM
      45

      It would be nice if ps4 was already jailbroken, I thought it would be by now since the ps4 os is very similar to ps3. Anyway im still on 1.76 hopefully the rootkey will be available on the net someday soon

    46. GrapixHD
      02-01-2015
      03:46 AM
      46

      And then they release the jb and you all suck up will download it too

    47. Dean-xXx
      02-01-2015
      03:50 AM
      47

      I don't get why is this nonsense thread still open...

    48. fanoh
      02-01-2015
      12:23 PM
      48

      Ps4 jailbreak release march 14 2015 by the Chinese

    49. Gazra
      02-01-2015
      01:15 PM
      49

      *KMN*

      Honestly how is it that this kind of thing can be posted here.

      I no this has been said in the thread plenty of times before but how the hell can some stupid site that has posted this kind of thing before be a legitimate site to be reading and posting on here.

      This cannot be posted for any other reason than for the traffic to the original site, I mean Lizard Squad would not have a hope in hell of reverse engineering anything because there just a bunch of kids that think they are amazing for DDOSing things. Like that takes a lot of effort.

      We no that the PS4 OS is created from open source material and runs on FreeBSD (or at least based off it) but that does not mean that it will be any easier to poke around inside of it. I can't say for certain that there won't be a "jailbreak" made for it but I doubt that it will be soon.

      Besides whoever does create the first "jailbreak" will be able to call it whatever they want to.

      I hope there is no hack for it released anytime soon because people want to be able to play around with them legit at least for a while if one does come around then by all means it will be cool but it may end up following the PS3 scene or what is left of it seeing as it all revolves around backups or RTM now.

    50. UltraHDPS5
      02-01-2015
      08:10 PM
      50

      GrapixHD wrote:
      And then they release the jb and you all suck up will download it too

      And Im sure you will too

    51. dablakmark8
      02-06-2015
      02:45 PM
      51

      I believe in 2 things
      1-anything that mankind makes can be broken,its the timing that sucks :D
      2-nothing is free in this world no matter how you look at it...something gotta give somewhere,i call it reversal displacement condition..lol
      Well if there is a little ounce of truth to this article well done to the soldiers X team......i am rooting for you
      proud sony supporter since 1946 may.
      Keep the wheel turning

    52. djkalashnikov
      02-09-2015
      04:02 AM
      52

      guarantee if anyone breaks ps4 it 100% will not be Lizard ****s. They are just sum lonely internet nerds who can DDOS oooh hard work lol

    53. XSSSniper
      02-09-2015
      05:36 PM
      53

      I'd ddos LS and their parents and their siblings. They are rainbow hat not black hat.

    54. baileyscream
      02-10-2015
      01:12 AM
      54

      XSSSniper wrote:
      I'd ddos LS and their parents and their siblings. They are rainbow hat not black hat.

      That's been done
      Also I have been informed that all members identities and there bank details have been posted online last month



      Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic

    55. GrapixHD
      02-12-2015
      03:31 PM
      55

      UltraHDPS5 wrote:
      And Im sure you will too

      Ofc i will but im not a suck up like everyone here who thinks they are better

    56. B7U3 C50SS
      02-13-2015
      08:06 AM
      56

      I weep for my generation's future, when hearing stories like this..

    57. UltraHDPS5
      02-14-2015
      11:15 PM
      57

      GrapixHD wrote:
      Ofc i will but im not a suck up like everyone here who thinks they are better

      This is the internet, there's always going to be people who will try to prove they are better than others simply because they cant in real life

    58. chad bell
      02-26-2015
      12:23 PM
      58

      lies lmao they are as said in pre comments just script lads trying to get fame fools

    59. Juanrojas1019
      02-27-2015
      02:17 AM
      59

      Is there any known way to hack ps4??

    60. playerkp420
      02-27-2015
      04:33 AM
      60

      Juanrojas1019 wrote:
      Is there any known way to hack ps4??
      Yeah. Toss it into a wood chipper works to hack it. :laugh:

    61. SublimESmoker420
      02-27-2015
      07:08 AM
      61

      Yup.

      And I started the whole BLUE & BLACK; WHITE & GOLD fiasco.

    62. player21
      02-27-2015
      03:28 PM
      62

      playerkp420 wrote:
      Yeah. Toss it into a wood chipper works to hack it. :laugh:
      :hahahaha: you could also "hack" your ps4 with a axe

    63. xShredderx
      04-02-2015
      06:38 AM
      63

      For F**** sake, first cfw the super slims!!

    64. ynotrhyme
      04-02-2015
      07:15 AM
      64

      I need this CFW already damnittttt


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    65. GoatSquad
      06-21-2015
      09:12 PM
      65

      OBIOULSLY YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8&ab_channel=%E6%B0%B4%E9%81%93%E6%A9%8B%E9%87%8D%E5%B7%A5

      SONY & GOOGLE AND CHINA

      BUILDING ROBOTS FOR THE US

      AND YOU WANT TO PISS OFF A COMPANY LIKE SONY

      THATS WHY THEIR NEW UPDATE WILL DIGITALLY ENCRYPT EVERY DEVICE

      MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNGRADE AND PUTTLING A DIGITAL ENCRYPT SEAL ON

      EVEN EFLASHERS RENDERING THEM IN OPERATABLE ITS NOT IMPLMENTED YEAT IN 2.5.1 BUT THERE IS RUMOURS OFS 2.52 AND 2.53 BETA DONT USE THE BETA THIS HAS ANTI EFLASHER CODE ON IT
      AND WILL DESTROY YOUR REFLASHER AND BRICK YOUR EEPROM UNLESS THEY HAVE ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IT IN 2.51 BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET AND I AM A SONY REP.

      ALSO I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE THAT THERE IS A HACK FOR A 1024 BIT ENCRYPTED 4 LAYER KEY

      BUT IF SOMBODY HAS ONE I WOULD PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR THAT SO WOULD HABIB OR REBUG (ALEX B)

      SORRY ALEX BUT I STILL THINK NO BODY HERE IS A BLACK HAT OR ANONYMOUS EXCEPT I KNOW THE LIZARDS

      HIDING OUT HERE I WANT TO CALLA TRUCE CAN WE BE FRIENDS AGAIN LIKE AT MIT TECH IAM SORRY TO

      PISS YOU OFF MR LIZARD GUY YOU DID HACK THE TORNET AND DID PERFOM A 4TB FIBRE BONE DOS ATTACK ON

      SONY AND THAT WAS PRETTY MARVELOUS STUFF.

      BUT IN THE MEANTIME IT CAUSE THE DARKENT TO GO OFFLINE


      AND ANONYMOUS LOST A CRUCIAL BACKUP ON THE OPTICAL FIBRE FEED SO THATS WHY THEY SENT


      ME OVER TO THIS PS3HAX SITE TO TELL YOU ITS OK AND WERE NOT UPSET


      AND GANDALF WANTS YOU BACK ON THE TEAM BUT WERE NOW THE GOAT NINJA SQUAD

      PLEASE FREIND ME ON YOUR LIST HERE OR I WILL MAKE ANOTHER POST

      KEEP YOU GUYS IN THE LOOP SORRY

      THANKS
      THE GOAT NINJA SQUAD

    66. concretecork
      06-21-2015
      09:40 PM
      66

      GoatSquad wrote:
      OBIOULSLY YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iZ0WuNvHr8&ab_channel=%E6%B0%B4%E9%81%93%E6%A9%8B%E9%87%8D%E5%B7%A5

      SONY & GOOGLE AND CHINA

      BUILDING ROBOTS FOR THE US

      AND YOU WANT TO PISS OFF A COMPANY LIKE SONY

      THATS WHY THEIR NEW UPDATE WILL DIGITALLY ENCRYPT EVERY DEVICE

      MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE TO DOWNGRADE AND PUTTLING A DIGITAL ENCRYPT SEAL ON

      EVEN EFLASHERS RENDERING THEM IN OPERATABLE ITS NOT IMPLMENTED YEAT IN 2.5.1 BUT THERE IS RUMOURS OFS 2.52 AND 2.53 BETA DONT USE THE BETA THIS HAS ANTI EFLASHER CODE ON IT
      AND WILL DESTROY YOUR REFLASHER AND BRICK YOUR EEPROM UNLESS THEY HAVE ALREADY IMPLEMENTED IT IN 2.51 BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING YET AND I AM A SONY REP.

      ALSO I FIND IT HARD TO BELIVE THAT THERE IS A HACK FOR A 1024 BIT ENCRYPTED 4 LAYER KEY

      BUT IF SOMBODY HAS ONE I WOULD PAY A LOT OF MONEY FOR THAT SO WOULD HABIB OR REBUG (ALEX B)

      SORRY ALEX BUT I STILL THINK NO BODY HERE IS A BLACK HAT OR ANONYMOUS EXCEPT I KNOW THE LIZARDS

      HIDING OUT HERE I WANT TO CALLA TRUCE CAN WE BE FRIENDS AGAIN LIKE AT MIT TECH IAM SORRY TO

      PISS YOU OFF MR LIZARD GUY YOU DID HACK THE TORNET AND DID PERFOM A 4TB FIBRE BONE DOS ATTACK ON

      SONY AND THAT WAS PRETTY MARVELOUS STUFF.

      BUT IN THE MEANTIME IT CAUSE THE DARKENT TO GO OFFLINE


      AND ANONYMOUS LOST A CRUCIAL BACKUP ON THE OPTICAL FIBRE FEED SO THATS WHY THEY SENT


      ME OVER TO THIS PS3HAX SITE TO TELL YOU ITS OK AND WERE NOT UPSET


      AND GANDALF WANTS YOU BACK ON THE TEAM BUT WERE NOW THE GOAT NINJA SQUAD

      PLEASE FREIND ME ON YOUR LIST HERE OR I WILL MAKE ANOTHER POST

      KEEP YOU GUYS IN THE LOOP SORRY

      THANKS
      THE GOAT NINJA SQUAD

      Lol, the last two posts by this guy are hilarious.
      Reminds me of my LSD experimenting days.

    67. Sidewinder_2011
      06-21-2015
      09:45 PM
      67

      @GoatSquad
      next time write in lower caps,no need to shout


      Is that the new robocop or transformers film, it could be I, Robot 2

    68. ssjbrolly
      06-23-2015
      04:48 AM
      68

      I think I lost my voice just reading all of that trolling...... o.0 and banging on that keyboard isnt going to solve anything...but damn...this dudes beyond LSD...shrooms and cocaine is the correct mix on whats hes on lol

    69. xXx The Darkprogramer xXx
      06-23-2015
      05:04 AM
      69

      why is this thread still open i mean really arnt all the members of the lizzard squad behind bars ?

      plus exploits for the ps4 have been found long ago

    70. UltraHDPS5
      08-25-2015
      02:47 AM
      70

      it will probably be released on April 1st

    71. playerkp420
      08-25-2015
      03:40 AM
      71

      I think this thread has run it's course. Can't believe people are still posting here. :hmpf:








Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 110

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/ps4hax/cache/arts/cat0166/art0000081558.time) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 49

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/ps4hax/cache/arts/cat0166/art0000081558.cache) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ps4hax/public_html/includes/caching.php on line 50